Student wellbeing is at the centre of who we are as a College.
At Servite we are a thriving community where the core relationship between wellness and learning is valued.
Recognised for our high quality wellbeing programs, we help students build the foundations for future physical, mental and social health. Integrating wellbeing science and ground-breaking positive education research within our school, we assist each student to realise their full potential. Through an understanding of modern social and emotional learning, our students are provided with opportunites to grow into responsible, independent and resilient young people.
- Integrated wellness programs
- Effective whole-of-school approaches to pastoral care
- Age-appropriate behavioural education and skilling of students
- Environments that promote healthy lifestyles and optimum learning
- Safe and supportive learning environments backed by policies and procedures
- Reward structures that recognise, acknowledge and celebrate community achievements